Thursday, August 16, 2012

Show 107: Bitchwax 1 Presley zero

Yep Everywhere i tells ya, Anyway a show plagued hope nothing to do with elvis's ghosts fucking me around for such a riveting torturous 35 year tribute of vinyls from the scratched pile....so anyway  i set NAAM  loose and decided to go early to the pub.

Big events coming up doomsday festival with the bitchwax as headliners and My Bloody Valentine at ATParties, yep its all happening, Best wishes to Baroness, see you all next week with a hopefully working stream AAARGH Can't believe It!

Matt Walker - Mama Go Tell your children
Witchcraft - Ghosts House
Space Probe Taurus - Ridin' the Mud
My Bloody Valentine - You Made Me realise
Thee Oh Sees - I Need Seed
Elvis Presley - Polk Salad Annie
Elvis Presley A Big Hunk Of Love
Elvis Presley - Easy Come Easy Go
Elvis - Tutti Frutti, In The ghetto, Wear My Ring Around Your Neck, You're A Devil in Disguise
Frank Zappa - Elvis Has Just Left The Building
The Atomic Bitchwax - Stork Theme (Live at Roadburn 2011)
The Atomic Bitchwax - Shit Kicker
The Atomic Bitchwax - Giant
Baroness - Wanderlust
Naked Brown - My Way
NAAM - S/T........

No comments:

Post a Comment